Many people today are searching for ways to work from home, and to start their own business. They see the opportunity that the internet presents and they want a piece of it. But sadly many people fail in their quest to start an online business before they even take the first step. They know that the internet is where the future of our economy lies, but they just can’t figure out how to go about starting an ebusiness. What they lack are motivating ideas. Everywhere we look today we see people peddling new eproducts designed to assist the would be entrepreneur in establishing their own money making endeavor. However as we know most of these products are simple regurgitated junk that only offer generic and obvious answers to questions that need a much more detailed answer.
What people want to see, are real life examples and specific ideas so that they can become motivated to start making a steady income online. So here is a list of real motivating business ideas for our aspiring entrepreneurs.
- YouTube. Creating a popular unique YouTube channel is a great way to make money. You can use any skills or hobbies you have to make instructional how to videos, or make your own comedy, or dramas. The key is to get a whole lot of views on your video so you can make money off the ads. Or you can promote affiliate products from your video itself.
- Sell Yourself. Do you have a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or MySpace account with a lot of friends and followers? If so you can again use your popularity to sell affiliate programs, ads, or whatever your heart desires to your clan. The Key is to have a lot of eyeballs on your profile.
- Start A Blog Network. This is a great opportunity right now to take advantage of the blog craze. Blogs are by definition interactive platforms for expression meaning it’s a great place for you to “express” your adoration for any product that pays. The advantage of a blog network is that you can interlink all of your blogs. (Free Advertising!)
- Flipping Websites. Not unlike flipping houses, website flipping is where you buy a web property and then sell it or fix it up to sell for a higher price than what you bought it for. This is a much better investment than a house due to the fact that websites are a lot cheaper not only to buy but to maintain. Also websites can be purchased for as little as 10 months revenue, meaning you could make your investment back in less than a year! Possible sources of quality websites are Digitalpoint, and Flippa. (sometimes eBay, but you have to be prepared to sift)
- Become an Internet Reseller. There are tons of products on the internet being bought and sold every day. From ebooks to airplanes, many opportunities exist to become a middle man on products and never even get involved in its production. Possibilities include setting yourself up as a web designer, SEO expert, or social media advertising company, hiring an outsourced freelancer from India who can get the job done get his quote and tack on a markup. This is no different than how say a home builder works so go for it.