I’m sure like many others you might be wondering whether or not you’ll be able to develop a six figure income from your MLM or Online marketing opportunity. Whether you’ll be able to make the kind of money that you so richly deserve, that will allow you to do all those things that you have been dreaming about for so long.
You might have tried a number of so called get-rich-quick schemes, and maybe some legitimate ones that have promised so much, yet have delivered so little. Yet you know deep down that there is no such thing as a “free lunch” where you’re being ask to just join a program, you don’t have to do anything for the money to start rolling in. How long are they going to continue insulting your intelligence?
The truth of the matter is that anyone can make money from their online business. Remember, “You can make as much money as you want, if you know how to market effectively.” If you make the commitment to acquire the skills necessary you can make as much money as you want.
That being said, how many of these people going into new businesses, especially on the internet know how to market effectively?
Based on my experience in Internet marketing and with all the hype and misleading information out there, it would seem that every second person online is a success story. There are so many so called teachers and top income earners online that could sometimes make you feel very inadequate, seeing as if you are the only one not making any money. But is this a true picture of what’s going on?
While there are many people making some serious income online – that’s just a small percentage of the millions who are trying to make it.
What I see is that most of the people who start an online business don’t have a clue about marketing. They are given a website and told to get traffic to that website in order to make sales. When they fail to make sales they give up and blame the system.
Online marketing probably offers the most powerful opportunity to make money. You can develop some serious income over time, but you need to get the basics right. Getting into it without a plan could get you frustrated and feeling as if you’re going around in circles.
These are 10 tips and ideas that I’ve found to be very helpful in my quest for online success:
1. Be very sure in your mind that this is something that you want to do. If you’re not sure about this don’t even start.
2. Make a decision to do whatever it takes to get the job done. There are going to be difficult times.
*Although things are getting more easier, because of all the information that you’ll be bombarded with daily you’re going to feel overwhelmed, and if you’re not 100% sure about your decision to do this you might quit.
3. Do your research – find out where your strength lies… whether it be affiliate marketing (easiest way to start), or you would like to get your own website and start developing your own products.
4. Check out the true top income earners who have been around for some time and find out what they’re doing. Get familiar with their programs, especially the ones that resonates with your heart.
5. Find some methods of driving traffic that is effective and learn everything you can about them.
*There are many ways of generating traffic; however, don’t get caught up into trying to do all of them at once. Start with a few and make them work for you – then you can add-on others as you get more proficient.
6 Join a system that has been tried and proven over the years and is still producing success stories.
7. Stay clear of the “charismatic gurus” whose only purpose is to take your money and run.
*Remember the old saying, “Its not all that glitters is gold.” Many of them pretend to have your interest at heart, but they have something else in mind.
8. Stay clear of high ticket programs – until you have mastered the basics of online marketing.
*The heavy hitters in these programs try to make it look so easy; however, don’t get caught napping.
9. Make a concerted effort to learn all you can about this fascinating industry. “Knowledge is power.”
10. Never ever quit. Remember, “Quitters never win and winners never quit.”
Creating home business success from your online marketing business can be a very interesting and challenging experience. It can also be the most rewarding field you’ve ever ventured into… and if done right can provide long term profitability and security for you and your family.
On a final note make a conscious effort to do personal development courses. As Jim Rohn says, “Income seldom exceeds personal development. What you become, directly influences what you get.”